11th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in Suzlon Company for EEE graduate?

Hello sir, I am Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate and now want to do internship from Suzlon. Please send me procedure to apply for internship here?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in any private company for EEE graduate?
  2. Details of core companies providing internship to EEE students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Southern India for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship in you company?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  9. Procedure to apply for one month Internship in BHEL, Ranipet for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for EEE students?
  12. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  15. Can I apply for an Internship in UGVL being an EEE final semester student? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  18. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
13th August 2017, 07:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Suzlon Company for EEE graduate?

In order to apply for internship in Suzlon, you have to get the permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Then you have to write an application mentioning the details of your internship and send it with your resume along with the permission letter to the HOD of the company. If you get a reply then you have to visit them and follow their selection process in order to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?