24th July 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is there any restriction to appear CBSE Board exams for NIOS students? Whether NIOS is equivalent to CBSE?

Hello everyone, I would like to know is NIOS Board equivalent to CBSE Board? Can we give exams according to our choices or are there any restriction on NIOS student? I am little bit confused. So, please help me in this regard.

27th July 2019, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any restriction to appear CBSE Board exams for NIOS students? Whether NIOS is equivalent to CBSE?

NIOS is an government recognized open schooling board and it is valid just like any other board like CBSE, ICSE or any state board. You don't have to worry because it will be surely valid to pursue higher education in India. You can also appear for CBSE exam if you have the merit to get admission in such schools.

Just make sure you have the marks to get admission at any school. Nobody can deny your admission just because you have NIOS qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?