8th December 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of pursuing 12th Board exam from NIOS?

Hi Sir, I am pursuing my 12th from NIOS Board. I have chosen Science stream and will give the Board in few months. I want to know is there any bright scope for me in future as I am going to appear the Board exam from NIOS Board?

13th December 2019, 04:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of pursuing 12th Board exam from NIOS?

After completing 12th from NIOS board, you will be eligible to study:-
Engineering
MBBS
B A M S
B Pharma
BSc
BCom
BA etc

NIOS exams are like any other board exam. So, if you pass out through NIOS, it does not limit your career option, providing, you score required marks in 12th and qualify the competitive exams and interview.
13th December 2019, 08:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Lots of students from different states of India studying 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling are confused about its validity. You must know that NIOS is 100% valid and recognized board.

NIOS is recognized by Central Government of India as well as Ministry of Human Resource Development for secondary and senior secondary board examination. You can apply for jobs, exams based on 12th from NIOS.
15th December 2019, 01:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely any courses offered by NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) has the same scope and weightage as offered by any government recognized board of education as it is only one of the three national board of education in India.

So, you must not get worried about the worth of your Class 12th certificate pursued from NIOS and rather look to manage the best score you can manage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?