17th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th MP Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am an MP Board student. I want to practice English so that I can score above 80 marks in the Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing above 80 marks in English?

21st May 2019, 10:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th MP Board exam

Tips to score above 80 marks in English in 10th-.

You need to start your preparation early because starting early will ensure that one will be dealing with small portions of the subject. You will be able to prepare well, Spot Your weaknesses early on and work on them.

Understand the fact that English will come handy in the near future. It will play a huge role during your working life.

Try to speak in English and make your own structure of sentences according to the grammatical rules in order to gain high marks. Don't copy and paste bookish language in your examination paper.

Practice previous year question papers because that will definitely going to help you out in preparing well.
21st May 2019, 11:52 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th MP Board exam

Dear Student,
As you are interested for information regarding to secure good marks in eglish,following are some usefull tips :
==>Solve previous 5 year question papers of english
==>Strongly prepare for tenses
==>Prectice require for grametical exercise
==>Long questions prepare by writing prectice
==>Prepare english fo just not securing good marks...getting good knowledge of english will help you even in many fields...you will understand in future...knowledge is your power increase it
Best of luck for exam
I hope this information helps you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?