21st July 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 10th Meghalaya Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Meghalaya Board. I am strong in Mathematics and I want to secure above 80 marks in Mathematics subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 80 marks in Mathematics subject?

23rd July 2019, 07:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 10th Meghalaya Board exam

Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics:

-be consistent with practice of mathematics questions.

-first understand the derivation of the formula and then write all the formulas that are given in your book on a chart and paste it on the wall of your room and learn at least two formulas each day.

-practice all the examples that are given in your textbook and after that all the questions that are given at the end of each chapter.

-practice previous year question papers.

-take at least one moke test weekly online if not possible you can also buy such books online.
23rd July 2019, 07:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 10th Meghalaya Board exam

Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 10th Meghalaya board:

Make a timetable and give at least one hour daily for mathematics subject.

If you practice Mathematics each day with full concentration than it is possible that you will get 100 marks.

It is very important to learn all the formulas at your fingertips if you want to solve the question within 5 minutes.

Practicing previous year question paper is most important part because it will help you to analyse where you stand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?