21st July 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Meghalaya Board, which is better for HS Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Meghalaya Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Meghalaya Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

23rd July 2019, 07:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Meghalaya Board, which is better for HS Science aspirant?

Obviously CBSE Board is better for a science aspirant because after completion of 12th standard you will be appearing in most of the competitive exams for engineering and medical and these exams are there is the CBSE syllabus.
CBSE syllabus is more comprehensive and student friendly in comparison to any other state board.
23rd July 2019, 07:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

CBSE syllabus is very structured, highly predictable and controlled. All national entrance examinations are conducted as per CBSE syllabus. So, if you are going to appear for any competitive exam such as Engineering or medical then CBSE would be best for you.
If you want to gain higher marks in 12th board then State Board would be better because it is more easier than CBSE board.
23rd July 2019, 07:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

According to means CBSE board is much more better than Meghalaya board for higher secondary science aspirant.
CBSE board is the National board of our country. The educational material and teaching methodology is conducted to the national interests of the country.
All the major nationalised competitive exams like JEE are conducted by CBSE.
CBSE is considered to be tougher than State board but is more student friendly and interesting to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?