11th October 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th Odisha Board exam

Hello everyone, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Odisha Board. I am very strong in Mathematics and want to secure above 80 marks in Mathematics Board exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 80 marks in Mathematics subject.

17th October 2018, 10:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th Odisha Board exam

Mathematics is a subject that need a lot of practice, so that the student can cover all the varieties of problems posed in the exam paper.
Tips:

It is advised to study for the mathematics board exam with a proper plan and with a strong and well defined strategy you can score maximum marks.

You can improve your question solving skills by practicing a lot of problems under each category and this can be done by solving the previous years exams under the stipulated time.

While solving problems of Calculus and algebra always mention which particular property you have used.

For scoring marks in vectors and 3D, you need to be thoroughly clear with the concepts.

The key to complete the examination within the given time is to never spend too much time on one particular problem.

Every year students face a specific set of intrinsic questions in the exam and so they need to master these so that they can solve them with ease and fetch marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?