23rd January 2017, 05:21 PM
Sanjujainjpr

Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?

Respected Sir, My son is studying in class 11th (Commerce) CBSE board at Jaipur. Due to service transfer we've to shift from Jaipur to Bangalore. Is it possible to pass 11th in Jaipur and 12th in Bangalore i.e. from different schools but the same CBSE board? If we find vacancy in class 12th due to transfer or other reason in some school of Bangalore, can we take admission in that school besides TC from the current school do I also have to take a NOC from CBSE Board Rajasthan in this regard. Please answer as soo as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  4. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  5. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  9. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?
  10. Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?
  11. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  12. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  13. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  14. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  15. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  18. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
26th January 2017, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?

No, it is not possible to get admission in Class 12th CBSE Board school after completion of your 11th standard from another state CBSE Board school. None of the schools offer admission in 12th standard directly. As per the education board rules, you have to study 11th and 12th standard from the same school. Some schools offer admission in 12th standard only when there are vacancies, so, if you find any vacancy, the school will offer you admission for pursuing 12th standard.
2nd May 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?

Hello sir.My name is Ritik Sethia. I have taken the exams of std 11th. Due to shifting in Coimbatore,i have to go there. So,I want to take admission in std 12th directly there.How it would be possible?Please reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?