31st December 2018, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of ICSE 10th Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from ICSE Board. I am creamy in Mathematics and I want to secure above 90 marks in Mathematics subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 90 marks in Mathematics subject?

8th January 2019, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of ICSE 10th Board exam

Scoring excellent marks in mathematics require regular practicing and solving various kinds of problems. You need to study throughout the year, to have any chance of scoring top marks.

Get all your basics cleared and then apply those basics to solve the questions. It looks simple, but it will take a lot of practice to get used to all the formulas of mathematics to solve problems.
8th January 2019, 06:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score above 90 marks in mathematics of ICSE 10th board exam:-

- Remember to write all the steps without actually
missing any thing.

- Learn all formulas again and again for fast
problem solving.

- Understand how the formula works and principle
behind it helps you to understand the problem and
implement the formula accurately.

- Solve previous year question papers.
8th January 2019, 10:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics:

First of all you should drop the idea of mugging up mathematics because mathematics is a subject in which your concepts should be clear to score well.

You need to do is to write all the formulas on a chart and paste that chart in your room so that every time you get in your room you have an eye upon these formulas as this strategy will be beneficial for you in remembering.

I would like to suggest you to practice as much as questions possible but before that you need to understand the method of solving a question and for that you can refer to examples given in your textbook.

Once you are done with the all exercises of your textbook then you can switch to any other reference book and after that you have to practice the previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?