15th August 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am an Andhra Pradesh Board student. I am excellent in Mathematics subject so I can score full marks in the Andhra Pradesh Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

18th August 2019, 06:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Tips to score full marks in mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board Examination-

Mathematics is a subject of practice and if you work hard then definitely you can score 100/100.

First of all I would like to suggest you to write all the formulas that are there in your textbook on a chart and paste that chat in your room and learn at least two formulas everyday.

Once you are done with this practice each example and questions given in your textbook.

Practice previous year question papers along with mock tests in order to get the idea of paper pattern and to analyse your weaknesses and strengths.
18th August 2019, 10:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Tips to improve your score in Mathematics-

-Full marks in mathematics is possible but with persistent practice and hardwork.

-Know your weaknesses by Practicing questions given in your textbook.

-Practice mock test weekly.

-Practice previous year question papers.

-Devote atleast one hour daily to Mathematics.
19th August 2019, 05:16 AM
Sunnyexpert

In order to score better marks in your board examinations, you will have to follow the below mentioned steps:

> Make a proper time table and stick to it properly
> Get admission in any coaching institute if you feel like
> Study all the notes available online of previous year papers
> Solve as much paper as possible
> Clear you doubts at the earliest as piling up it will make it more hectic
> Take proper time out for some activity apart from your studies
> last but not the least, take proper rest as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?