25th November 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a PSEB Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the PSEB Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

7th February 2019, 10:48 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a PSEB Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the PSEB Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?
Here am providing some tips to score full marks in Mathematics.

1. Practice makes perfect - More you practice, more marks you will get in Mathematics. So try to practice and solve many questions. When you come across doubts, you can easily solve it out during practice session itself.

2. Mugging makes no help - Maths is all about ‘understanding’, not mugging up. Once you start understanding the concepts you can solve any type of questions.

3. Be Master over formulas - It comes only when your basics and fundamentals are clear. Also, constant revision is also required. While solving a problem, if you know the right formula to be applied, half of the problem is solved.

4. Solve previous years’ question papers - Go through the general blueprint of the question paper. It will help you to increase your confidence.

5. Give importance to ‘weight’ chapters - Certain chapters have more weight, in terms of marks. So, give more time and effort towards the preparation and revision of those chapters.

6. Manage time well during the examination - During board exam, attend the entire question within the stipulated time. This comes only when you have more practice.

If you follow the tips you can definitely score full marks in mathematics.

11th February 2019, 03:34 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?

Dear SIR/MADAM
mathematics comes under the subject which you can score 100% marks by the following tips.
1. First you have to study all the chapter seriously and thoroughly and don't miss any chapter of your mention syllabus.
2. make the proper notes of formula and practice it well.
3. Revised all high waigtage chapters.
4. Practice previous years question paper and mark the question which is frequently asked in exam.
5. Time management is very important aspect to score good marks.
If you will follow all these tips then you can easily score 100% marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?