15th April 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

When will the CBSE 10th board exam results going to be released? How to check the results?

Hey can you pls tell when will the CBSE results be announced? im very eager to know pls tell exactly when will it be announced? Can you please let me know how and where to check the results faster? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

16th April 2016, 01:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the CBSE 10th board exam results going to be released? How to check the results?

The exact date for release of CBSE 10th standard Board examination results has not yet declared by the CBSE Board. Generally, the CBSE 10th standard board examination results will be declared in the second or third week of May every year. You can check your results at CBSE results official website http://cbseresults.nic.in/, once, the results are announced by the CBSE Board.
16th April 2016, 05:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the CBSE 10th board exam results going to be released? How to check the results?

CBSE has not yet declared the official date of the declaration of results of 10th standard. However, it is expected that the results will be declared towards the end of the month of May. To know the actual date, you need to be updated with this link.
16th April 2016, 07:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The exact dates for the announcement of the results are not yet released and solid is not quite possible to say anything solid on this matter. However, you need not worry as you will be notified about the dates as soon as they are released.
17th April 2016, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey can you pls tell when will the CBSE results be announced? im very eager to know pls tell exactly when will it be announced? Can you please let me know how and where to check the results faster? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.
The CBSE 10th board examination result is expected to be declared in second or third week of May 2016. The exact date is not announced yet.
The aspirant can check the 10th results in the CBSE website. The CBSE website link is http://cbseresults.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?