15th November 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

On which topics of PCM should I focus more for better result in Architect exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard from Science stream and want to prepare for Architect exam. Please tell me which topics of PCM should I do more focus for better result?

17th November 2016, 02:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which topics of PCM should I focus more for better result in Architect exam?

If you are looking for architecture entrance exam, then you just need to prepare for maths subject. Chemistry and physics are not needed for this course. You just need maths at class 12th to become eligible.

Hence, try to concentrate on maths because questions will be asked from this subject only.
17th November 2016, 04:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which topics of PCM should I focus more for better result in Architect exam?

To prepare for the Architect Entrance examination, you must concentrate more on the Science subjects mainly in Physics and Mathematics.
You should complete the syllabus of Physics and Mathematics thoroughly as for doing Architect you must have deep knowledge in the above mentioned subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?