10th October 2018, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study in 5th standard of Sainik School?

Hi, I am thinking to admit my son in a Sainik School. I have also applied for the entrance exam for the admission of 5th standard. Can you please let me know the fee expenses in total of 5th standard in a Sainik School?

15th October 2018, 08:23 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study in 5th standard of Sainik School?

Sainik School conducts entrance examination only for admission in Std VIth and St IXth.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in std VIth is that candidate must be pursuing in std Vth.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in std Vth and I am not eligible to provide you the fee structure for same.
15th October 2018, 11:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

As there is no classes in Std 5th going on Sainik School. So, you are not eligible for admission in Std 5th. So, it is not possible to give detail about the fee structure for std 5th.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in Std 6th after completion of std 5th and for admission in Std 9th after std 8th.
15th October 2018, 03:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

I think you have wrong information about the admission in Sainik School as there is no provision of admitting the candidates in std 5th.

Candidates pursuing in std 5th are eligible to apply for the examination to get admission in std 6th. So, you just need to ask to do better preparation for the examination to get admission in std 6th.
15th October 2018, 06:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in the Sainik School in std 5th.

The school only conduct entrance examination to take admission in Std 6th as well as Std 9th.

Candidates pursuing in std 5th are only eligible to apply for the examination to get admission in std 6th. So, you will have to wait for the next year to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?