20th September 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I change my CBSE board to Maharashtra State Board for Medical coaching classes?

I want to study in coaching class but they say to change the cbse board for medical,should i change my cbse board to maharastra state board for coaching classes?

20th September 2014, 05:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change my CBSE board to Maharashtra State Board for Medical coaching classes?

What is the need to change the board from C.B.S.E to Maharashtra State Board for coaching classes and why they are saying so, there should not be any such issues.

The reason may be that you will have to attend classes in C.B.S.E and you cannot escape classes in order to do coaching classes for Medical entrance exam preparation. C.B.S.E is far better than Maharashtra State Board.

So, I would suggest you to do your coaching either in correspondence or in weekend or in evening shift after attending your school but do not change your board from C.B.S.E.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?