14th August 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute?

I am 12th pass with 68%(PCB). I want to know about total fee structure for NEET coaching in this year with hostel facility at Akash institute. Which city has the best coaching for MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  4. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  5. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  6. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  7. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  8. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. KIIT University B.Tech fee structure 2017 including hostel charges -- [New]
  10. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  11. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee including hotel charges for KIIT University 2017
  13. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  14. Fee structure of KIIT MBBS 2016 batch including hostel charges?
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  16. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  17. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  18. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
14th August 2016, 07:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute?

Aakash Institute is one of the India's premier institute for preparation of medical and engineering entrance examination. The institute have its branches in all the major cities of India. So, as per your convenience you can join any center.

The fee structure some how varies with the center location. The tuition fee is near about 1.20-1.30 lakhs.

For detail query about any particular location fee structure visit at www.aakash.ac.in.
14th August 2016, 08:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass with 68%(PCB). I want to know about total fee structure for NEET coaching in this year with hostel facility at Akash institute. Which city has the best coaching for MBBS?
The approximate total fee structure for Akash Institute 2016 is Rs. 3, 38,000 while for NEET 2016. Please, refer to the official website for more Information.

Official website - Click Here
21st December 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there hostel facility for girls in Akash trivandrum for NEET coaching crash course 2017
22nd March 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Total fee structure including hostel charges for JEE IIT coaching at Akash institute Bikaner ?
22nd April 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Total fee structure including hostel charges for JEE IIT coaching ( 1 year repeat) at Akash institute Ernakulam ?
6th May 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

One year coaching for neet/Aims total fee including hostel fee below50,000 at any institute?
28th June 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What will be the total fee structure for NEET 2018 one year coaching if I have scored 94% in 2 and puc including Hostel fee?
7th July 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter Raneem Akhtar Siddiqui has registered in Akash we are looking for your centers with good hostel facilities and we are more concerned about the security
Please let us know about the center which has what we need
Looking forward for your cooperation
10th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Please guide about total fees for 11th; 12th with neet coaching and hostel fees in nagpur .
18th February 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know about the hostel facilities and fee structure including 11 and 12 with neet preparation in aakash Delhi
6th May 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know about the hostel fees and fee structure of class 11 neet preparation in Akash Delhi
14th May 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Please give total fee structure for neet coaching for two year integrated course ie. 11 and 12 with hostel charges please
17th May 2018, 10:47 AM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute?

Total fee structure for NEET : 1) 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh , 2) hostel charges are very low , 3) for more information you can visit akash institute official website .
17th May 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed in Xll. I want to join in aakash neet one year regular coaching in Coimbatore. I got 954 marks in Xll. What is the fees structure for neet course and hostel facility for girls?
23rd May 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fee for 1 year regular course NEET with hostel fee in 2018_2019 ?
23rd May 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fee in aakash institute in Chennai for 1 year regular course with hostel fee in 2018-2019 ?
26th May 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee for 1 year regular course neet and aiims with hostel in 2018-2019 ?
17th July 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee structure including hostel in Akash institute for 2019 neet
2nd September 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I have got 55% in 12th and I want to take admission in akash institute can I take admission or not
1st March 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER STUDIED 10 STD AT NOW I WANT TO PREPARE HIS NEET EXAM FOUNDATION FOR HIS CAREER IF ANY ONE MONTH COURSE ON MAY 2019 AND LIKE TO STUDY IN TRISSUR
8th May 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I sakshi passed class 12th with 71 %and wants to prepare for neet for 1 year then what will be the fee of aakash institute patna including hostel fee for girls reply faster as you can
6th July 2019, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in u.p board by 54% i want to BAMS can i prepare in this class
16th January 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Aakash institute mi hostel and coaching fees kitni hai
13th March 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am vishal raj.i want to know fee structure of aakash institute including 2 year and NEET and hostel charge.
31st March 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee for 1 year coaching at aakash institute of rajbagh Srinagar including hostel fee
10th January 2021, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 9th class recently,with 98% Mark's.I want to registere myself at Akash for coaching of class 10th.
Pl.tell me tuition fee and hostel charges.
20th September 2021, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th standard I have neet long term coaching so total fees including hostel in aakhash institute
23rd September 2021, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Fees of aakash institute for dropper batch including hostel fees.
27th February 2022, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Coching hostel ki total fees kitni lgti
3rd June 2022, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of I. Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?