29th February 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I Wish to admit my son,pavittra verma,DOB,13march2009 in your prestigious school would be obliged to know the details of amission procedure.kindly let me know the admission procedure.lots of regards.jyoti verma. Can someone please provide me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  4. Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?
  5. Eligibility and procedure of admission in Class 1 at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  6. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  9. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  10. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?
  11. Admission procedure for 1st standard in schools of Kolkata? Date of admission?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  15. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  17. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  18. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
29th February 2016, 08:12 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?

Admission in St.Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata starts when the institution starts distribution of forms for the respective classes. Previously forms were available from the school itself, but at present forms are available only online. Admission is basically taken for class 1, admission to other classes are made only on the basis of vacancy. Admission is followed by admission test and interview. And candidates are selected on such basis.
29th February 2016, 10:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?

For getting admission in the St.Xaviers school you simply have to visit the official website first. Here you have to fill up your admission form. Now take a print out of your online filled-up admission form. After that you have to submit this form in the school after affixing the duly signed photographs. Now you have to face the interview for getting admission in the school. Before interview you have to pay Rs. 500/- by cash or by cheque in favour of ST. XAVIER’S INSTITUTION. After clearing the interview you have to complete other admission formalities. After that you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?