5th September 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the Admission procedure of Nursery I & II at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?

My son's age is 3.10 yrs old. Is he eligible for admission in Nursery I & II at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?

6th September 2022, 11:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Admission procedure of Nursery I & II at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?

To be eligible for admission at St. Xavier's Collegiate School, the student should have been born on or between1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018.

If your son meets the above criteria, then he is eligible for admission.

For more information, you can visit the following website.
https://www.sxcsccu.edu.in/Home/Admission
7th September 2022, 12:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Admission procedure of Nursery I & II at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?

To be eligible for admission at St. Xavier's Collegiate School, the student should have been born on or between 1st January 2018 to 31 December 2018.

If your son meets the above criteria, then he is eligible for admission.

For more information, you can visit the following website.
https://www.sxcsccu.edu.in/Home/Admission
7th September 2022, 11:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure for Nursery at St. Xavier's Collegiate School is you need to fill out the registration form which can be downloaded from the school website or can visit the school as well. Fill out all the required details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.

Parents/Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture of the institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. After the visit, the parents need to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. I am also giving you the school website link for your reference that is www.sxcsccu.edu.in
8th September 2022, 01:56 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The student must have been born on or between January 1st and December 31, 2018, in order to qualify for admission to St. Xavier's Collegiate School.

Your son is qualified for admission if he satisfies the aforementioned requirements.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.sxcsccu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?