21st April 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?

Respected sir, i want my son to get admit in st.xaviers collegiate school in class 5 for the session this one. Recently ,he is studying in DPS Megacity,kolkata. So what 'll be the procedure for admission. I eagerly want my son to study in st.xaviers school.

8th May 2014, 12:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?

St. Xavier's Collegiate school is one of the best schools of Kolkata. It is good to see your determination and desire in getting your son's admission in this school. You can definitely make your son study in this school. But for that you need to follow certain procedure of admission.

- You need to fill up the application form which can be availed from the school's administrative branch.
- Then your son might have to appear for an interview or written test (rare case).
- You need to have a meeting with the principal and then you have to submit the fees to get the admission done.

The contact details are :-
Principal,
Secondary Section
30 Mother Teresa Sarani
Kolkata 700 016
Ph: +91-33-2255 1171

Vice- Prinicipal
Primary Section
12A Wood Street
Kolkata 700 016
Ph: +91-33-2290 6951
E-mail: [email protected]

For details regarding admissions, click here .

For details regarding fees structure, click here .
6th November 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the admission procedure/tests regarding admission to class 5, in St.Xaviers collegiate school kolkata, for 2015.
23rd October 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that for the session 2018-19, is there any vacancy for admission in class 5? Kindly let me the procedure for the admission.
27th November 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Deaar sir, My child is now study in class 2 in lancers army school. We have change school in class 3. So please admission of your school is conform to my child please send me procedure of admission. Thank you.
3rd October 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions for class one student who wants to take admission in St Xavier's school kolkata
21st June 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I currently stay in Gurgaon. My son will be completing 4 years in December 2019.so accordingly i will be filling up form in September 2019 for kg for the next session.However it will be a bit difficult for me to go to Kolkata at this time just for filling up the form.Just want to check can the form fill up be done online?
23rd June 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want my son to get admission in st.xaviers collegiate school in class 5 for the session 2020-21 this one. Recently ,he is studying in DPS Megacity,kolkata. So what 'll be the procedure for admission. I eagerly want my son to study in st.xaviers school.

Regards,

Md.Saqib khan
[email protected]
26th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want my two Nephews (Son of my Two Sisters) to get admission in St. Xaviers Collegiate School in class 5 and 2 respectively for the session 2020-21. In this context I earnestly request you to please provide me all the information related to admission procedure. I eagerly want them to study in St. Xaviers School for being good Human beings in future.

Thanking you in anticipation

Best Regards,

Chandan Mukherjee (9883680291)
[email protected]
11th March 2022, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in class 5 of ur esteem organisation please let me know procedure.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
Pawan Morr
9th October 2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i want my son to get admission in this best school in kolkata now presently he is in class 5 in St Vincent Asansol it is my earnest request to inform me if there will be any vacancy for class 3 in session 2023-2024
28th January 2023, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir, My son is studying in class 2 in Assembly of God church school. My humble request is that ,if he could get admission in your renowned school St. Xavier's collegiate school in class 3.My earnest request to you is please inform me if there will be vacancy available for class 3 in session 2023-2024.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?