4th March 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for ladies to get a job in CBSE school?

My wife has m. Phil student. And secure 70. 05 marks in economics. What qualification is next to required for getting jov in government cbsc board school.? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.

7th March 2016, 04:01 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit for ladies to get a job in CBSE school?

You have not mentioned the job post, so it is very difficult to provide you the exact answer you are looking for, however if your wife is looking for a job as a teacher, she will probably have to appear and clear TET examination and then can apply for job as a teacher.

Your wife's age should however not be above 37 years as it is the maximum age limit permissible for any male and female candidates in general category. However, if you belong to any reserved category such as OBC, SC/ST, there is age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively.
7th March 2016, 04:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are different age limits for different posts of job in any school and as yo have not clearly as to what job you are looking for, nothing accurately can be said.

However, the upper age limit to apply for various posts by a female candidate in CBSE government school is 37 years and for OBC candidates it is 40 years.
9th March 2016, 11:36 PM
OnePlus

Age limit varies from post to post. As you have not defined any post so, it is difficult for me to give the information about age limit.
Mainly all the schools wants to hire the experienced teacher. So the age should be more than 30 years.
Your wife can also apply for the exams conducted by government to get the job in schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?