17th February 2023, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for play group, Nursery and Pre Kg?

Hi .. my daughter will turn 2 years 7 months and 15 day on june 1st. But I want to put her in play group. Not in nursery/ pre kg.. searched some nearby big schools,but they refuse to take her in play group.. will she not eligible for pre kg next year ? Or only this year I have to admit her in pre kg..

18th February 2023, 12:17 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What is the age limit for play group, Nursery and Pre Kg?

The age limit for play group, nursery, and pre-KG can vary depending on the school and the educational board. However, in general, the age criteria for admission are as follows:
  • Play Group: Children who are between 2 to 3 years old
  • Nursery: Children who are between 3 to 4 years old
  • Pre-KG: Children who are between 4 to 5 years old

It's possible that some schools may have a strict age cut-off for these classes, while others may have some flexibility in their admissions policies. It's best to check with the individual school you are interested in to find out their specific age requirements and admission procedures.

If the nearby big schools are not willing to take your daughter in play group, you may need to consider other options, such as smaller or less well-known schools that may have more flexibility in their admission policies. Alternatively, you may need to wait until next year to enroll her in pre-KG.

24th February 2023, 08:59 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: What is the age limit for play group, Nursery and Pre Kg?

Play Group:- 2 to 3 years old
Nursery:- 3 to 4 years old
Pre-KG:- 4 to 5 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?