15th October 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to make students join in my School?

Is My Own School is in top 20 schools of jaipur? Why should a student join my own school? What can i do to make students join?

17th October 2014, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to make students join in my School?

First of all, you have not mentioned your School name and the facilities you are providing to the students in your school. If your school is offering good quality of education and having excellent facilities like library, transport, etc. and even if students are not joining your school, then, you need to popularize your school by ads in print or electronic media. So, that your school will be knowing to everyone and the interested candidates will be joining in your school. I hope that this suggestion works well and the students will join in your school, only if your school has all facilities provided.
21st October 2014, 01:18 PM
Ormand

Default Re: What can I do to make students join in my School?

To make sure that more students join your school, you have to advertise facilities of school, school teaching level, best of your school. And also you have to make sure that parents and students like your schools education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?