30th April 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue to become a Pathologist after completing 10th?

Hello Sir, I am in 10th standard. I am good in Biology. I am also interested in Pathology. I want to become a Pathologist. What I have to do after 10th for become this? So, tell me about the course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer other than MBBS and BDS to have a perfect future?
  2. Do IITs also offer courses in Forensic Pathologist?
  3. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  4. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  5. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  7. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  8. What is the scope after graduation in B.Sc (Medical) course?
  9. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  12. How to pursue a course related to Bioscience after completing 10th?
  13. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  15. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  16. For B.Ed is Mathematics required or not to be a school teacher? -- [New]
  17. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
18th December 2018, 04:47 PM
Sahil Singh Blowria

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Pathologist after completing 10th?

A pathologist is a medical doctor who studies blood, body fluids, organs and tissue to search for medical conditions and diagnose disease and illness. So you have to choose medical stream after 10th standard to become a pathologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?