20th April 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?

I completed my 10th from CBSE with 72 percent, from chandigarh school. After 10th I get admission in same school in 11th in non medical. due to some family problems I could not serious with the result I cleared 11th with only 40 percent; marks. NOW present school is not giving me admission in 12th in non medical/commerce and have issued me the TC. With 40 percent other school in chandigarh notgiving me admission. kindly advice what to do. Can I do some diploma course in our around chandigarh. in any collage

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  2. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  4. How to get admission in Chandigarh model school in science stream?
  5. Online procedure to get admission in Chandigarh School?
  6. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  7. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about class 6 admission in Navodya School Chandigarh
  9. List of best schools in Chandigarh
  10. How to get admission in any school after scoring 7.4 points in class 10th?
  11. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  12. Can I get admission in S.D college? I have scored 84% marks in 12th class with math stream from Chandigarh school
  13. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  14. Can I get admission in KV school after giving 4 time compartment exam?
  15. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  16. Should I take coaching for next years AIEEE after securing 55 marks in this years AIEEE? Best coaching institutes giving coaching in or around Chandigarh?
  17. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  18. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
26th March 2015, 12:19 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?

The percentage in class 10 was really good. It is really unfortunate that at the time of your examination you had to face such trouble. But nevertheless don't lose hope. You have a lot of things to do now. I want you to do that first.
1) First and foremost take the marks sheet of class 10 and pick up the admission forms of class 11 from schools. I want you to sit for class 11 again and rejuvenate your marks. Don't rely on one school only. Take the form from at least 7-8 schools.
2) Attach your passport size photograph on the form. Give all the necessary information in the form. Do not leave any field empty, which is marked with a star or says important.
3) Sign it yourself and you may have to countersign by your parents.
4) Submit the application form. If you take multiple forms then you will get a call for admission from at least from 4-5 schools. So you will have a lot of options open. Now study hard this time.
Let no excuse defeat you. Score at least 80% in 12th standard and make it into good colleges in science stream.
31st March 2015, 11:16 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?

As you have good marks in your matriculation so you have many options. I think there must be some schools that give you admission in the 12th standard by seeing your matriculation result.As 12th class is a board class just after 10th board so the marks in 11th standard are rarely matter.But the 11th syllabus is the plinth of 12th,so my suggestion to you is that you should have to go through the 11th syllabus and work hard in 12th.
If still you will not got the admission in any of school then simply have to pursue youe 11th standard again.
Or pursue your 12th class from open board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?