29th August 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What is Integrated Scheme for School Education?

Hi, I am studying in 11th standard and as you know due to COVID-19, schools are closed. I have heard that the education ministry launced the new scheme which is Integrated Scheme for School Education. Kindly tell me what is the scheme all about?

19th January 2023, 11:29 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: What is Integrated Scheme for School Education?

It is a new scheme approved by CCEA for period 2018 to 2020 to be formulated by Department of School Education and Literacy. The new scheme will subsume existing schemes related to education such as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE).

Key facts:

- The scheme comes in backdrop of Government's vision of Sabko Shiksha, Achhi Shiksha and aims to support the States in universalizing access to school education from classes pre-nursery to XII across the country.

- It will have estimated allocation of Rs 75,000 crore over the said period is 20% increase over current allocations.
30th June 2023, 07:12 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What is Integrated Scheme for School Education?

The Samagra Shiksha scheme is an integrated scheme for school education covering the entire gamut from pre-school to class XII. The scheme treats school education as a continuum and is in accordance with Sustainable Development Goal for Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?