17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Does a girl child enjoy Government's scheme education under Play school?

My daughter is now almost 3 years of age and I want to admit her in Play school. As we know Government facilitate alot of scheme for Girl's education. So, my daughter also get any facility under such scheme?

20th October 2016, 12:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does a girl child enjoy Government's scheme education under Play school?

If your daughter is eligible for the scheme, you can avail it for your child. However, your child is not yet eligible for admission in playschool as the minimum age required in order to get admission in playschool is that the candidate should have completed her 3 years and 6 months of age.
20th October 2016, 03:54 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Does a girl child enjoy Government's scheme education under Play school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is now almost 3 years of age and I want to admit her in Play school. As we know Government facilitate alot of scheme for Girl's education. So, my daughter also get any facility under such scheme?
There is so many play school are available for children. whether it is private school or under government scheme.
Private school cost some charge and gives you better facilities while under the govenment scheme you can not expect the better environment for your child.
WIth all due respect here i suggest you to admit your child for play school in private school. It will help her in future.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?