15th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration for 9th ICSE?

Hello Everyone,
I want to register for ICSE Board 9th standard in Asansol. Kindly tell me the last date for registration. Thank you in advance.

12th October 2015, 12:13 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the last date of registration for 9th ICSE?

You don't have to register all by yourself. The registration procedure is generally handled by the teacher-in-charge of your school. So you need not worry much about it. The teacher-in-charge will give you your registration forms and ask you to fill up all the required places within the last date. The only thing that you need to take care about is that the fields are filled properly and with correct spellings. Remember once you commit any spelling mistake in your registration form, it will stay with you all your career. You will face a lot of problems due to this. The last date of such registration is generally kept in September. Normally the range of the last date falls within 20th-30th September.
But if you want that you will fill the registration form before even your class teachers are helping you out, then you will have to do it online, through http://www.cisce.org/. But that will come with the risk that you will have to do it on your own. Once you submit the records, there is no way to edit it further.
17th July 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 9 & will appear final icse on 2019, the school is asking for registration by july 2017. What is the last date of registration for 2019 batch?
29th August 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I'm detained in class 9th and i change the school. I take admission in class 9th on another school. Now it is the time for registration. I'm not able to get register. It is showing that I had already registered (in the previous school). What can i do.
10th January 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm detained in class 9th and i change the school. I take admission in class 9th on another school. Now it is the time for registration. I'm not able to get register. It is showing that I had already registered (in the previous school).What can I do
SAME PROBLEM.
6th September 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of ICSE 2019,my school teachers are threatening me that they will detain me to class 9.Is it possible?Can they do like this?please say I am in trouble...
9th September 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Do kindly send me sir the exact last date for 9th class in Allahabad up ICSE
Please inform me this urgently on my dad's mail
Thanks
23rd October 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I have registered already but I haven't submitted my aadhar and birth certificate xerox is it possible that they won't allow me give the exam
9th January 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I used to study in ICSE board in class 9.At the time of registration I switched to Cambridge IGCSE board after submitting the registration form for 2020 class 10 Board exams.Now I want to revert back to ICSE but the problem is that the school didn't sent the registration details to ICSE since I had taken TC.Is it possible that ICSE will accept late registration for 2020 Board exams?
19th February 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I submitted my form and everything but they forgot to register ... Now I asked them for admit card they are unable to give .. so now what I have to do
22nd April 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION OF CLASS IX STUDENTS OF I C S E 2019?
10th July 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is appering in class ninth, she is asked to register her in icse board for 2019.please tell me last date and fee for enrollment.
7th August 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have changed my school in class 9 ,is tc or class 8 pass certificate is needed for icse class 9?
7th August 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I have also not given my adhar and birth certificate so I cannot give the paper
12th June 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration for class 9 2020
20th August 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

My school teachers forcing me to pay the fees otherwise my registration will not be done by them and they are threatening me that the last date is 29 August, 2020.I am in trouble please help me to fill my registration form
22nd August 2020, 07:54 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: What is the last date of registration for 9th ICSE?

ICSE exam registration is usually done online through the official portal of CISCE. Candidates have to complete the registration by the last date mentioned by the board. Candidates are required to carry out the fee payment process in order to complete the registration.

ICSE Class 9 annual exam time table 2020 has been recently released by the CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations). The ICSE Class 9th board exam is going to start from 10th February 2020 and will be over on 26th February 2020
27th August 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of 9 class registration form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?