14th October 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?

I want my child to get admitted in sai international school in class 1 so please show the fee schedule for school and hostel? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  3. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  4. What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?
  5. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  6. What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?
  7. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Sai International School for second standard? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  10. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  11. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  12. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance?
  13. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  16. How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?
  17. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  18. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?

15th October 2016, 12:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?

To get admission in 1st standard in Sai International School, you have to collect the application form from school office, fill the application form and submit it along with required documents in the school office on or before last date of submission of application form.

The school office will inform you about the test details, you need to appear in the test as per schedule and after that, you need to contact school office for results and other admission formalities. After completing the application process, your child will be offered admission in 1st standard in Sai International School. The fee for 1st standard in Sai International School is Rs. 6500/- and for hostel fee details, you need to contact the school directly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?