14th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking admission again to take SSC exam after 5 years?

I want to know that if someone is dropped school before 5 years failing in ssc. Now, he wants to reattempt in ssc privately without going to school.I want to here know that whether he must get admission through his previous school or he can submit 17 no. form from other school also or there is any other option?

That means can he submit form no. 17 directly through the office of Maharashtra state board?

14th May 2015, 02:19 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission again to take SSC exam after 5 years?

First of all I want to tell you something that if you have failed in SSC and not attempted your examination, then you need to register your self again or else you can go with form no 17 directly to the board office request them for reappearing by simply giving an application regarding to the admission and you can give your SSC exams privately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?