12th September 2012, 12:14 PM
Ramesh Bawari

Procedure to take admission in ICE, Ludhiana?

I am in process of taking admission in ICE, Ludhiana (Punjab). Before taking admission I want to get confirmation whether this institute is approved by AICTE. Pl confirm.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed in Ludhiana after doing M.Com and clearing UGC NET?
  2. Can I attempt CDS entrance exam after doing AMICE from ICE Ludiana
  3. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course? I have completed my 12th in non medical with 73.6% marks
  4. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  5. List of colleges(AICTE approved) and universities situated in Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal Pradesh?
  6. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
  7. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed? How can I do Law along with B.Com in Ludhiana? I've completed 12th (non medical) with 73.6% marks from CBSE
  9. Admission procedure of distance course in ICE Delhi?
  10. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  11. How to do ITI Techical course in Ludhiana?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Com Honors from Ludhiana? I have got 63% in 12 commerce
  14. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  15. Will I get admission in B.Com in Ludhiana City after scoring 58% marks in 12th?
  16. Which coaching in Ludhiana should I join which matches with my regular timing of job?
  17. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  18. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
17th July 2013, 06:10 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in ICE, Ludhiana?

Institution of Civil Engineers (India), Ludhiana, Punjab

Address:Career House, Bindra Complex,
Model Town
Ludhiana (District Ludhiana)
Punjab, India

Contact Details :Telephone: +91-161-2460226, 2453807

Courses
B.E (Civil Engineering), B.E.(Architectural Engineering)

Online Qualifying Examination for ITI Holders
The Academic Council of ICE(I) has decided to hold a Qualifying Examination to facilitate the students who have passed ITI Examination (in the relevant trade) or 10+2 in vocational and to allow them lateral entry for enrolment to Technician Membership Examination (Part-II) of Civil and Architectural Engineering.
20th April 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have done ITI(civil) and want to diploma course in civil engineering what is the procedure to take admission and which institute currently running this program. my Email:- [email protected]
9th August 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech Civil engineer, I would like to do B.Arch in ICE India can I join direct section B? Do the needful.
Thanks and Regards,
Vasu
13th October 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

R,sir I am passed three diploma of electrical engg .what can I applied b.tech course in civil engg 3d sem and plese send fees structure
31st August 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in civil Engineering in diploma, in Guwahati. So, I want know every details of ICE in diploma in civil Engineering...& How much pay fees per semester.....
28th March 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am AMIE in Civil from I.E.(india) Kolkata and had 27 years experince in the field. Can I take Exam in architectural Engg. I want details plz email to: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?