20th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose among Business Studies and Commercial Mathematics in 11th ISC?

Hi friends, I have done 10th class from Science side in ICSE Board. But I want to become a CA and that's why I am taking Commerce in 11th ISC. But I am confused that what should I take Business Studies or Commercial Mathematics in ISC? With Regards-
Simran.

21st June 2015, 04:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose among Business Studies and Commercial Mathematics in 11th ISC?

It is preferable for you to opt for Commercial Mathematics as it would help you a lot in your CA, as there is a huge part of Mathematics in CA course and if you will be well acquainted with it now, you will however face less obstacles during the commencement of your CA course in future, provided you study it well.
23rd June 2015, 09:07 PM
reconnect

Default Re: What should I choose among Business Studies and Commercial Mathematics in 11th ISC?

I think commercial mathematics is better to opt business studies. Commercial maths will be beneficial for you in future.Commercial maths will help you to solve the question of CA exam and in future ,if you are interested to being a CA.

Also commercial maths is also helpful for your job in future as it becomes a plus point to get the job.

Commercial maths will also help you to get the jobs in banks In banking commercial maths has a wide scope.

So, according to me you have to opt commercial maths rather than business studies
23rd June 2015, 09:09 PM
reconnect

I think commercial mathematics is better to opt business studies. Commercial maths will be beneficial for you in future.Commercial maths will help you to solve the question of CA exam and in future ,if you are interested to being a CA.

Also commercial maths is also helpful for your job in future as it becomes a plus point to get the job.

Commercial maths will also help you to get the jobs in banks In banking commercial maths has a wide scope.

So, according to me you have to opt commercial maths rather than business studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?