17th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?

sir
i completed my 11th from an isc school.
But due to some circumstances i left the school.
Will any isc school take me in 12th? Is it possible?
please let me know

1st February 2015, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i completed my 11th from an isc school.
But due to some circumstances i left the school.
Will any isc school take me in 12th? Is it possible?
please let me know
Yes, it is possible to change your school after 11th standard. But, you must have valid for changing your school. You must submit 11th standard mark sheet and other Important documents in order to get admission for 12th standard. Some reputed board school may also conduct entrance exam in order to select the candidate.
1st April 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?

Is there any ISC school, particularly in Kolkata that accept ISC students of class 12?
11th April 2017, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I am about to take the board exam of 11 in 2 months and then i want to change my college and study 12 class in different college..what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?