12th June 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to focus on my studies if my school is closed due to pandemic situation being a 10th WBBSE student?

Hi Sir, I am studying with WBBSE and now I am promoted to 10th standard. I am worried because of this pandemic situation as schools and other educational institutes are closed. I will appear the Board exam next year and I am unable to focus on my studies because of the current situation. What I should do?

15th June 2020, 05:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to focus on my studies if my school is closed due to pandemic situation being a 10th WBBSE student?

••• There is no need to worry about anything. The current situation is not permanent.

•••As you have been promoted to tenth, hence now you need to keep yourself motivated. In order to continue with your studies you can have talk with your teachers. If possible take online classes as much as possible.
If your school is providing you the online classes then well and good and if they are not providing then you can watch videos on YouTube related to your syllabus and topics.

•••And to remember almost anything you can also watch this video and link is given below
https://youtu.be/hkuL1jN0uY4
This video will help you to remember the things for longer period of time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?