10th July 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Does education matters to get jobs in pandemic like situation?

Hi everyone, I have completed my 10th from Uttarakhand Board. I wanted to do Hotel Management course but due to this Pandemic issue, I am really worried. I have no idea of what is going on. I have taken Commerce but I don't think education matters as respect to jobs now a days. Please clear my confusion.

12th July 2020, 03:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does education matters to get jobs in pandemic like situation?

No , Education is must for everyone. In today's era everyone must be graduate in order to create a healthy base for entire life.
Without education you may get success but that would be permanent or not it will decide you education.
13th July 2020, 08:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does education matters to get jobs in pandemic like situation?

Yes , Education really matters in securing job opportunity but due this pandemic everyone is facing difficulty whether they are educated or not.
But it doesn't mean you should not continue you study, if you did it you will be closing all doors of opportunity in future.
This is tough time, we have to go through it, hope situation will be better .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?