12th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to build a career if secured 85% in 10th and 65% in 12th?

Dear Sir,
I'm passed out from 12th class with Commerce side. I have pass out with good marks in 10th and 12th. I have 80% in 10th class and 65% in 12th class. What should I study now so that I can build my career. There is no one who tell me that what I have to do in my future. I'm from a village. My father is farmer and in my village there is no one who can suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best career for me after scoring 88% in 10th board and 50% in 12th science?
  2. Best course that I can take to have a better career after 12th commerce?
  3. How to build a career in ISRO after 12th?
  4. How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?
  5. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards?
  6. How to build career in HR- Administration in MNC?
  7. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  8. How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce
  9. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 56% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 61% in B.Tech with ME stream?
  10. What shoud I do after completion of 10th with 68% and 12th with 45%?
  11. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  12. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  16. Can I attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 68% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 68% in BCA and 7.8 CGPA in MCA? Is Infosys counts 12th percentage without Optional subject?
  17. What is the Eligibility criteria followed for TCS Off campus Placement?
  18. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
16th August 2015, 09:39 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do further to build a career if secured 85% in 10th and 65% in 12th?

For a class 12th commerce student, one will be aware of the basic concepts in Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, and Mathematics. These foundations will help further in doing a commerce degree. Here listed some of the undergraduate courses which you can pursue here:

> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
> Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
> Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
> Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management
> Bachelor of Management Studies
> Bachelor in Arts (BA)

Now you can opt for professional courses after the completion of your class 12th or you can choose to appear for these exams simultaneously or once the UG is completed.
Here you can pursue:

> Chartered Accountancy (CA)
> Company Secretary Ship (CS)
> Cost and Work Accountant (CWA) etc.

All The Best...
17th August 2015, 01:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to build a career if secured 85% in 10th and 65% in 12th?

Below I am enumerating some career scopes after 12th commerce:

There are many career opportunities open for a student who has taken up commerce in 12th.

The most popular Undergraduate courses available in Commerce stream after 12th is B.Com(H) and BBA

However, there are many short term courses also for which one can opt for like Diploma or Certificate courses on Banking, Insurance, Taxation, Stock Market, etc.

There are not very huge opportunities after completion of your +2, still there are jobs available in various government sectors where one can apply for a job;

Jobs can be found in various government sectors like:

1. Account Officer

2. Stock Exchange Broker

3. Accounting Clerk

4. Accounting Analyst

5. Financial Consultant

6. Balance Sheet Reconciliator

7. CRPF

8. Indian Army

9. Indian Railways,

10. Analyst, etc.

Moreover, B.Com and BBA graduates can pursue post graduate courses like MBA, M.Com, CA, CFA, CS, etc.

Courses after 12th in commerce:

Degree courses:

1. Bachelor of Commerce

2. Bachelor of Business Studies

3. Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics

4. Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking

5. Bachelor of Administration in Account and Finance

6. Bachelor of Administration in Marketing and Finance

7. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

8. Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

9. Bachelor of Commerce Banking and Insurance

10. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting

11. Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

12. Bachelor of Commerce in Applied Economics

13. Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting

14. Bachelor of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy

15. Bachelor of Commerce in Commercial Law, etc

Diploma Courses:

1. Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management

2. Diploma in E-Commerce

3. Diploma in Tally Software

4. V Stock Analysis and Trading

Certificate Courses:

1. Certificate course in Micro Finance

2. Certificate course in Applied Managerial Economics

3. Certificate course in Stock Market

4. Certificate course in Accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?