24th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get above 90% in 10th?

now my exam is running of 10th class I can get above 90% marks in the 10th what should I do after 10th please help.......

28th May 2014, 11:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get above 90% in 10th?

It is good to see that you have kept a goal before you and want to advance to achieve it. Scoring good marks is one of the prime goal of the students and it is nice to see you in that path. You can definitely get above 90% in your tenth standard and advance for further studies in good institute. In order to score above 90% you need to do the following.

- Make sure you complete the entire syllabus.
- It is one of the common mistake among the students to leave certain sections, such strategy is good to pass but not to get above 90%.
- Make sure you divide you study hours by keeping separate revision time and writing the memorized stuffs. This will increase the retaining power.
- Study atleast two subjects rather than sticking to one and take breaks during study of long hours.
- The most important have self confidence and believe in yourself.
31st August 2015, 11:34 PM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: What should I do to get above 90% in 10th?

To score above 90% you must have to prepare according to the preferred syllabus of your board.
Scoring above 90% of marks isn't very tough.so, it isn't a big reason to worry you can achieve your goal by following some easy steps.

> You must have to prepare for examination according to your syllabus

>Don't read any stuffs beyond your syllabus, it will distract you from your path.

> Prefer NCERT books than any other side books, because the examination pattern is according to NCERT.

>Be regular in your school and coaching to clear your concept easily.

> Submit your projects regularly.

> self study is the best thing that will help you alot in scoring above 90%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?