24th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How much is required in 10th for Pilot training?

I am now 10th standard student.My height & weight is 180 cm & 60 kg respectively.i want to be a piolet. Due to economic condition i am not able to go for aeronautics. So how much i have to score in 10th? and how to apply directly as a piolet after 10th.And i want to serve in AIR FORCE.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  2. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  3. How much is required in 10th for Pilot training? -- [New]
  4. What is the duration for Pilot training course
  5. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  7. What should we go for training for Pilot course? What is the fees criteria?
  8. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?
  9. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th standard?
  10. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  11. Which course should I take to become a Pilot after 10th? What is the percentage is required?
  12. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  13. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  14. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  16. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  17. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  18. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
31st January 2015, 01:28 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How much is required in 10th for Pilot training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now 10th standard student.My height & weight is 180 cm & 60 kg respectively.i want to be a piolet. Due to economic condition i am not able to go for aeronautics. So how much i have to score in 10th? and how to apply directly as a piolet after 10th.And i want to serve in AIR FORCE.
It's good to see that you are interested to serve Indian Air Force wing. You can join in Indian Air wing through the National Defense Academy (NDA) through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every twice in a year. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the NDA is 12th standard or equivalent qualification with Physics, Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. There are no minimum marks required for NDA exam. Being a 10th standard student, you are not eligible for NDA exam. So, please complete 12th standard to be eligible for NDA exam.

For more details, visit here - www.upsc.gov.in
24th June 2021, 08:29 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How much is required in 10th for Pilot training?

There are four ways through which you can become an Indian Air force (IAF ) pilot.
SSC ( short service commission entry) (AFCAT) conducted exam annually.
Eligibility: Indian citizenship, unmarried and age between 19 years to 25 years.
You should be graduate of course like B.E. or B.tech.

CDSE ( Combined defence services exam) exam conducted twice a year Indian citizenship, unmarried, age limit 19 years to 23 years old.
Bachelor's degree in physics and mathematics.

NDA ( national defence academy) exam conducted yearly once. Unmarried, 10+2 exam in physics and mathematics stream. Age limit between 16.5 years to until 19 years.

NCC ( national cadet corps) who are part of NCC Air Wing senior division "C " certificate holder. If they have scored an "A" or " B" in the certificate they are directly called for interview by SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?