30th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if failed in 9th ICSE board?

I have failed 9th ICSE and don't know what to do, so please help. I want to go to CBSE if I can do so to go to 10th CBSE? Or should I repeat 9th in CBSE? I beg your help guys please help me.

31st May 2016, 07:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if failed in 9th ICSE board?

As you have failed in 9th standard, you can get admission in tenth standard in any board. Second most important thing is that admission in case of board change is done in 9th standard only due to fact that registration for board exam is done in 9th standard.

If you do not want to study in ICSE board then you should take transfer certificate and marksheet of eight standard and take admission in 9th standard in any CBSE affiliated school and you must pass 9th standard to appear for board exams.
31st May 2016, 09:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in 9th standard of ICSE Board, you can reappear in Supplementary examinations and qualify 9th standard of ICSE Board.

If in case, you are not able to qualify of 9th standard of ICSE Board then, you can take admission in 9th standard of any other State Board or Central Board Schools.

After getting admission in 9th standard of any other school, you can get study well and you can qualify 9th standard examinations.
31st May 2016, 09:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in CBSE 10th standard as you are failed in 9th standard of ICSE board. First, you must in ninth standard then you can get admission in ninth standard of CBSE.

You cannot get admission in tenth standard directly. There is a rule in CBSE that registration for either school based or board based tenth exam is done in ninth standard. You can obtain transfer certificate from previous school and get admission in new school.
1st June 2016, 01:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you failed in 9th standard then its difficult to get admission in 10th standard in any good school. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the NIOS for pursuing 10th standard after failing in 9th class. NIOS stands for The National Institute of Open Schooling. It's the best options for you now.
1st June 2016, 03:53 PM
Adhayay

You cant take direct admission in 10th standard after having failed in 9th standard. You have to repeat your 9th standard. Then appear in 10th standard.
1st June 2016, 05:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get admission in 10th standard without actually having cleared your 9th standard. However, if you wish to get admission in CBSE board, you can very much get admission in CBSE board in 9th standard and after completion of your 9th class, you will be very much eligible to appear for your board examination in the concluding year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?