21st December 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MBBS and become a Doctor after completing 10th?

Sir/Madam, my aim is to study MBBS course and become a Doctor. Right now, I am a student of 10th standard studying with Himachal Pradesh Board. I want to know after my 10th, what I should do for achieving my aim?

25th December 2019, 04:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MBBS and become a Doctor after completing 10th?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. It is five year course from a recognised institute.

You have to appear and qualify in NEET for admission in MBBS and other medical courses.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry, and Biology ) as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you can start preparation for examination along with board examination to get admission in the course.
26th December 2019, 03:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MBBS and become a Doctor after completing 10th?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Further, for pursuing MBBS degree course from any medical college across India, you need to qualify entrance examination such as NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
26th December 2019, 04:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Further, for pursuing MBBS degree course from any medical college across India, you need to qualify entrance examination such as NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
30th April 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is maths important to choose in 11th and 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?