10th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to work as an army doctor after completing my MBBS course? I am a 3rd year MBBS student

Im a 3rd year mbbs student,will i be abl to work as an army doctor after completing my MBBS course?

9th January 2019, 06:29 PM
devika0024

Default Re: Will I be able to work as an army doctor after completing my MBBS course? I am a 3rd year MBBS student

Yes, you can work as an army doctor after completing your MBBS degree for you have to make sure you have been selected a good and a reputed MBBS College which equally ranks among the top 30 in India. The chances are more if you are from an army background there are possibilities of around selection if you are able to clear the test with good percentage. Other than that it also depends what type of doctor you want to become. If u complete your MBBS degree, you are physically fit, able to score well in the test and clear your interview with full confidence, I think you will get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?