9th October 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt to study in Graduation being a Kerala Board 2nd PUC Humanities student?

Dear Sir, what stream should I join in Higher Secondary course if I am studying English, Social Work, History, Psychology, Geology and Mathematics in 12th standard of Kerala Board? Kindly let me know about the stream immediately.

12th October 2018, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt to study in Graduation being a Kerala Board 2nd PUC Humanities student?

You can pursue graduation in any of the subject, you have studied in your class 12th or you can go for some professional degree courses, which requires only class 12th with any stream.

Just opt according to your own interest. There are various degree courses available in arts and commerce field, available for you.
14th October 2018, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt to study in Graduation being a Kerala Board 2nd PUC Humanities student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, what stream should I join in Higher Secondary course if I am studying English, Social Work, History, Psychology, Geology and Mathematics in 12th standard of Kerala Board? Kindly let me know about the stream immediately.

You can study any one of the course, given below in which you have an interest being a Kerala Board 2nd PUC Humanities student.

Bachelor of Arts (English)
Bachelor of Arts (Malayalam)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Journalism
Bachelor of Fine Arts
BA + LL.B or BBA + LL.B
Bachelor of Business Management
Bachelor of Social Work
Bachelor of Design
Bachelor of Arts (History)
Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
Bachelor of Arts (Public Administration)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?