26th December 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to become a Pilot if completed 10th ICSE?

Hello
What should be done for being a
commercial pilot after 10th icse?
What would be the tenure of study and training?
Please help me i want to become a pilot

28th December 2014, 10:24 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to become a Pilot if completed 10th ICSE?

To pursue Career as a Commercial Pilot one has to complete his 10+2 equivalent in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50 percent.

* Your Age must be at least 16 years to start training as Commercial Pilot.

DURATION :

* The tenure of study and training for the Commercial Pilot will be approximately 1 year.

28th December 2014, 10:36 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What should I study further to become a Pilot if completed 10th ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What should be done for being a
commercial pilot after 10th icse?
What would be the tenure of study and training?
Please help me i want to become a pilot
Well, the process of becoming commercial pilot starts once the applicant has completed 10th standard. After completing your 10th standard please apply for 11th and 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects to become a Commercial Pilot.

First, you must satisfy the below criteria, in order to become a Commercial Pilot.

Eligibility Criteria:

-Applicants must have completed Intermediate course in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board.
-Applicants must score at least 50 percent marks in 12th standard.
-Applicants age limit should be in between 18 to 30 years.

Physical Standard:

-Applicant's height should be at least 5 feet.
-Applicants eyesight vision should be 6/6. The applicant is allowed to wear eyeglasses as long as their vision is correctable to 20/20.
-Applicants should not have fear of heights to apply for a commercial pilot licence.

Interested candidates must complete the below stages in order to become a successful Commercial Pilot.

(Stage I) -Student’s Pilot Licence

-Applicant must have clear the basic maths test to get the student licence.
-Applicant age should be at least 16 years and must have cleared 10th to obtain a student's licence.

(Stage II) - Private Pilot Licence:

Applicant will have to Fly 40 hours of flying experience with an instructor and 20 hours to solo flying experience. Those candidates who have completed the flying test can appear in the written test.

(Stage III) Commercial Pilot Licence:

The applicant must fly at least 250 hours of flying experience. The applicant must qualified in writing test which is organized by DGCA on various aspects of the aircraft. Those applicants who have qualified in the written exam, need to appear and qualify in medical test

13th March 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

If student want to become a pilot and he have not sufficient amount of money so what he will do ?

2nd April 2015, 11:49 AM
amanshrivastava98

To become a pilot in future you have to have Mathematics and Physics as your main subjects in your higher secondary examination and then you can undergo for the pilot training courses duration of which is 1 year.

If you want to become a pilot in the Indian Airforce then you should do Engineering after 12th and then apply for the fling branch of the IAF through the written examination conducted by them.

27th October 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in kerala state board school can i want to change to cbse to became a pilot, not in airforce in private airline please do replay.

20th June 2021, 10:05 AM
Singhskomal

You should have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics in your 10+2.
Firstly clear written exam : examinations is conduct to test the knowledge of students in subjects like: English, physics and mathematics, chemistry.
10+2 you should also have an aggregate score of 50% in all subjects..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?