9th September 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further if I secured 44.2% in 12th CGBSE Commerce?

Hi, I have got 44.2% marks in my 12th CGBSE Board exam with Commerce stream. Please let me know what I should do now? Please tell me about further studies for me. Thank you!

11th September 2020, 12:30 PM
My true support

Default Re: What should I study further if I secured 44.2% in 12th CGBSE Commerce?

There are various option in the feild of commerce with such high placement you never expected as course you can pursue is BBA,B.COM,Financial Accounting, Digital marketing,full time marketing,business,e-commerce. These are the various courses with high placement and you can pursue it over a period of time.
12th September 2020, 12:07 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if I secured 44.2% in 12th CGBSE Commerce?

°°° If you got less marks in 12th then don't lose your hope and don't run away from the situation but try to face the situation because there are so many possibilities for you.
First of all prepare yourself mentally. I would like to suggest you to fill the improvement examination.
Work hard, take tutions and do well in your improvement examination that will help you to raise your score and percentage of 12th.

°°° Career options after scoring below 50% in 12th:

Web Design

Animation and VFX

Air Hostess

Media, journalism and Mass Communication

Photography

Fashion designing

Event management
12th September 2020, 02:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Courses you can choose after scoring less percentage in 12th:

• Photography
If you see beauty in the simple things around you and have to sense of colours then you should join this course. You can apply to institutes like FTII, Pune.

• Acting/Dance/Music
If you think you have it in you you should join this course in performing arts like acting music or dance.

•Air Hostess/Steward
If you have a pleasing personality and good communication skills you should join a flight crew course after completing 12th.

• Mass Communication And Media
Join a mass communication Institute if you are creative and expressive and have strong peoples skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?