24th October 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IMU CET after passing class 12th in second attempt?

I am appearing class 12th for the second time in the same board. Is I am eligible to give IMU CET exam 2017, if I get the required percentage?

24th October 2016, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IMU CET after passing class 12th in second attempt?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can appear in the IMU CET since you have qualified in your class 12th. No matter in 2nd attempt.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the IMU CET.
25th October 2016, 08:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IMU CET after passing class 12th in second attempt?

Yes, you can very much appear for IMU CET after having cleared your 12th board examination in second attempt, there is no such problem in it.

The eligibility criteria is such that you should have completed your 10+2 from a recognized board having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
26th October 2016, 02:38 PM
princekainth2

Yes,you are eligible to give IMU CET exam 2017.

The mark sheet of second year's result will be considered in future.
Just make sure you meet the marks eligibility to sit in exam
28th July 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

After passing class 12, how many year is remaining for me for appearing in IMUCET exam?
9th September 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th now and going to give board examination in 2021..can i apply for the for the entrance examination 2 ,Though i don't have 12th marksheet right now??
12th September 2020, 02:46 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Can I appear for IMU CET after passing class 12th in second attempt?

Yes, IMU CET is conducted twice a year in June and in December.

Educational Qualification: Students who are appearing for class 12th exam are eligible to apply for the IMU CET. Students have to pass the 12th standard examination with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board/university with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Tech degree from an AICTE recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?