22nd January 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further if secured 46% in 12th Tamil Nadu Board Commerce?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have got 46% marks in 12th Commerce of Tamil Nadu Board. I really don’t know what to do with this percentage. Please let me know what I should do now? Please tell me about further studies for me. Thank you!

24th January 2021, 05:18 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if secured 46% in 12th Tamil Nadu Board Commerce?

You can go for BCom course with any private institution and prepare for competition exams.

If you are not interested in commerce now than you can go for BA or BFD Courses also.

It would be best for you to go for BCom course.
25th January 2021, 06:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if secured 46% in 12th Tamil Nadu Board Commerce?

You are not eligible to get admission in some of the reputed institution for bachelor degree course.

So, if you want to pursue bachelor degree than you can opt for bachelor in Arts or Commerce from any recognised institution.

The admission procedure varies with institution. So, visit official website to get details about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?