19th February 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of NTSE will be released in Pune?

Hello sir
i want to know when is NTSE exam for 10th std
application forms release?
i am from maharashtra and studying in pune
so please tell me about the forms in pune

20th February 2015, 03:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NTSE will be released in Pune?

In Maharashtra, the NTSE application forms are generally available in the month of August. And the NTSE stage-I exam is conducted in the month of November, whereas NTSE stage-II is conducted in the month of May. So, you should wait for application form, till the month of August 2015. After the release of official notification, you can apply for NTSE exam. To know about the notification release date, you can keep an eye on its official website.
http://www.ncert.nic.in/index.html
20th February 2015, 05:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

National Talent search examination (NTSE) is conducted by NCERT every year for class X students to find the talented students all over India and nurture them by giving the scholarships.

The application forms for class X students has not released by the officials.

Every year the NTSE application forms are released in the month of March.

For application form contact the state/ Liaison officer. The completed application form is signed by the Head of the School and should submit to the Liaison officer.

For details go official website http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...srch_exam.html
20th February 2015, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NTSE examination. The application forms of NTSE examination are generally released in the month of August every year and the examination will be held in the month of October.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?