21st June 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

When class 11th result of AMU will be out?

Please tell me that when amu entrance exam of class 11 will come? I am too much worried for my result.

24th March 2015, 08:16 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: When class 11th result of AMU will be out?

Since this is an entrance examination, this will take a maximum of 2-3 weeks of time to publish the results. You have to keep logging onto their official website which is www.amu.org.in/. Generally when they publish results, they keep it in their important notice or latest updates section.
If there are any administrative procedures then only can the time of publication results can delay. But that will also go up to a month or one week extra, that's it. Before that time only all the results will be published. You just keep checking their official website regularly.
28th March 2015, 07:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: When class 11th result of AMU will be out?

It takes minimum 3 - 4 weeks after the date of exam because they have to check so many answer sheets and than after they prepare final result.

The exact release date of result is not predicted but one thing you can do is to get daily updates from their official website. This will definitely helps you and soon you will get notification of result declaration date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?