23rd March 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

When the result of improvement exam for HSC Tamil Nadu is announced?

I have appeared for the improvement examination for HSC in Tamil Nadu region. I want to know that when the result of this exam will be announced. Please reply as soon as possible.

23rd March 2016, 10:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the result of improvement exam for HSC Tamil Nadu is announced?

The results for the improvement examination will be announced along with the results of regular students.

There is no separate time for the announcement of the results of improvement examination. However, the tentative dates has not yet been declared, so it is not possible to say anything solid in this matter. However, you will be notified as soon as thet result dates are announced.
24th March 2016, 11:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the result of improvement exam for HSC Tamil Nadu is announced?

The improvement results are released along with the supplementary results.

The candidate can supplementary/ improvement results at http://dge.tn.nic.in/hscprind/ by entering hall ticket number and date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?