23rd November 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

When is the supplementary 10th standard examination in Chennai?

Do anybody have any information regarding the date of next 10th std supplementary exam? When is the supplementary 10th standard examination in Chennai, can anyone tell me that?

26th January 2017, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the supplementary 10th standard examination in Chennai?

You can contact the school for such information. Forms are filled for supplementary exams, just after the announcement of result. Application forms are available at the concerned school.

Normally, exams are conducted after two or three months of announcement of results or filling of forms.
30th January 2017, 04:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do anybody have any information regarding the date of next 10th std supplementary exam? When is the supplementary 10th standard examination in Chennai, can anyone tell me that?

The supplementary 10th standard examination in Chennai will be held in the September and October months in every year. The examinations were held from 28-09-2016 to 6-10-2016 last year. The details are available in the government website. The Directorate of Government Examinations website link is Click Here. The announcements also published as the news item in various Tamil and English newspapers.
31st January 2017, 08:10 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Supplementary examination for 10th is conducted within a month after the declaration of result.
There is a form published for supplementary exam. Which one need to fill in order to appear in supplementry examination. After appearing in supplementry exam you gonna get a marksheet named improvement marksheet.
21st May 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I failed in sslc exam on 2011 and couldn't write the say examination in that time now what is the procedure to appear for sslc say exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?