12th March 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study in 9th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram. I want to study in 9th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 9th standard in this school?

15th March 2019, 04:34 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 9th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

Yes, admission test is conducted in the above mentioned school for admission in 9th standard.

Candidates will have to fill up the application form for admission and then on a given date will have to appear for admission test and upon clearing the test, the candidate will be most eligible to continue studies further.
15th March 2019, 07:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 9th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

Yes, there would be an admission test conducted by the schools for admission plus it also depends on the seat availability. Get the registration form from the school and submit it with all the required documents.
15th March 2019, 07:32 PM
NeptuneSpear

Admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya is only given if there is a vacancy. Yes, you have to appear in a basic entrance test in order to get admission in this school. After that, you also have to attend an interview with the school's selection committee. Once you clear all the stages, the school will dispatch a list of selected candidates on their notice board. If you get selected then you may proceed for other admission related formalities.
17th March 2019, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For class 9th admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, there is no admission test conducted. You can get admission based on your previous schools TC if you have got transferred due to your government job. Most of the seats are reserved for wards of central government employees.

If you belong to another category then you have to fulfil the merit criteria based on your previous class marks. Just make sure you have got excellent marks if you want admission at your choice of school.
19th March 2019, 11:05 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram. I want to study in 9th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 9th standard in this school?
Yes, the admission test required for 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram,

(i) Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.

(ii) There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.

(iii) Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category (PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.

For future details contact http://www.kvanantapur.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?